Jazz St. Louis is seeking a part-time box office associate to work 15-25 hours per week, Monday through Sunday with nights and weekends. Ideal candidates will have excellent people skills, an ability to work well under pressure, and have some experience in a box office or other customer service-related field. These positions report to the Box Office Manager.
Box Office Associate
– Staff Box Office: sell tickets in-person and greet arrivals at The Harold & Dorothy Steward Center for Jazz
– Answer incoming calls to both the box office and administrative office
– Sell single tickets to all Jazz St. Louis events by phone
– Assist customers with internet ticket purchases
– Sell tickets, act as will call, and provide customer service during performances
– Data entry
– Assist with database clean up and maintenance
– Other duties as assigned by Box Office Manager
– 1 to 2 years customer service experience preferred
– Professional demeanor with excellent telephone etiquette
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Ability to multi-task
– Willingness to develop a basic understanding of jazz and jazz artists
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via email to Adam Stefo, Box Office Manager, at email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Jazz St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.