Be a part of Jazz St. Louis’ trip to the Big Apple May 29 and 30, 2009! The festivities begin at 7:30 pm on Friday, May 29 and last throughout the weekend!
Your hosts: Gene Dobbs Bradford, Executive Director of Jazz St. Louis and NYC club connoisseur, will serve as your tour guide for the weekend, along with JSL Director of Development, Melissa Jones, who will handle all of the details to make this a delightful and memorable trip.
Arrive Friday, May 29* at your leisure then join us for:
• Appetizers and drinks, 7:30 pm, at Birdland followed by an 8:30 pm concert
• 11 pm show at the historic Village Vanguard
Saturday, May 30:
• Exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of Jazz at Lincoln Center in the afternoon
• Special group dinner and drinks at Blue Smoke 6 pm
• Concert at the Jazz Standard 7:30 pm
• 9:30 pm show at Dizzy’s Club Coca-Cola at Jazz at Lincoln Center
• Two nights lodging at a luxury hotel in Times Square (to be announced by Friday, January 30, 2009)
• Exclusive tour of Jazz at Lincoln Center
• Appetizers, drinks, and cover charge at Birdland
• Special group dinner and drinks at Blue Smoke
• Cover charge and drinks at Dizzy’s, Jazz Standard, and Village Vanguard
Package price: $1175 per person or $1785 per couple. Package does not include airfare, hotel incidentals or ground transportation.
Contact Melissa Jones at 314-289-4037 or email@example.com at Jazz St. Louis to reserve your room and your spot on the Jazz St. Louis New York City Jazz Trip. Reservations are held on a first-come, first-serve basis. Deposit of 50% of total is due by March 16, 2009. Remaining balance is due by April 10, 2009.
*Want to arrive a day early? A limited number of rooms are available on Thursday, May 28, at the group rate. Contact Melissa Jones for more information.