Do you have a passion for jazz or are you looking to be a part of a great local organization? If you are interested in working or interning for Jazz St. Louis, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- POSITION: Arts Management Intern
Reports to: Development Associate
The intern in this position will hold a variety of responsibilities that will allow him/her to learn about and work on numerous fundraising, communications, and operations projects. The intern will work with all aspects of Jazz St. Louis.
Through the work done with Jazz St. Louis, an intern will have the opportunity to see projects through from beginning to completion. Duties may include, but are not limited to, planning and executing special events, writing grants, maintaining social networking sites, working at Jazz at the Bistro, and other duties as assigned.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work with little direction
This is an unpaid internship and ideal for earning college credit. The position will require approximately twenty hours per week and will primarily take place during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to Austin Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- POSITION: JSL Street Team – click for description