The Young Friends of Jazz St. Louis is a group of men and women between the ages of 21 and 45 who are dedicated to developing new and diverse audiences for jazz through friendly, social events and outreach.
All you need to become a Young Friend of Jazz St. Louis is an email address!
- Invitations to exclusive receptions and events, artist meet-and-greets, and more
- Complimentary valet parking and discounted tickets for select YF and Jazz St. Louis events
- Volunteer opportunities including JSL’s Annual Gala and serving on the leadership committee of YFJSL
- Weekly or event specific email blasts from JSL
- Other perks along the way: a CD here, a drink or two there…
For more information or to join, send your contact information to Devin Rodino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.289.4144.
Upcoming Young Friends Events:
There are currently no upcoming Young Friends Events.